With the frantic day to day activities we create stress, depression, anxiety and many other personal issues for people. According to recent studies, over 75% of all doctor’s office visits originate from stress related factors. Our Group will assist you handle day to day activity challenges. With a phone call your help is there!
Our telephone consultation provides quick and efficient, customized help. With phone consultations, you can talk with a Psychologist any time – 365 days per year- from the privacy and comfort of your home or anywhere you choose. From the moment you call, you engage instantly with a Psychologist- with unlimited time it takes to help resolve your problem or issue.
Our studies have found that 80% of all issues can be determined within this new innovated program, with the remaining 20% being referred out to vital associates. The accessibility of our short-term phone consultation model ensures you receive the necessary consultation, saving time, money and privacy.